Take it to the next level with our FLexercise Essentials CPD course!
If you are already a Level 2 instructor or equivalent, then this 1 day CPD course is for you! It’s a great opportunity to add an extra dimension to your professional qualifications and teaching skills.
The FLexercise System has a tried and tested fitness formula, inclusive to all with special expertise in active over 50’s classes. Because of this and the benefits of the exercise system there’s a huge demand for more classes.
With posture and core control at the centre of the FLexercise System, you will learn how to blend strong, safe and effective exercise with movement. You will find the 1 day course also builds personal confidence giving you the skills to motivate and educate your class participants so they will want to keep coming back week after week, it’s also having fun!
This course is delivered through a mix of
- online learning videos
- 1 face to face practical training day
- Pre course and post video conferencing sessions to prepare you for the face to face practical training day and teaching video submission
What are the benefits of teaching FLexercise Essentials?
- Learning to deliver a proven and effective exercise system, inclusive to all
- Adding a new discipline to Level 2 portfolios
- Endorsed by CIMSPA and EMD UK. CPD points awarded if you are a member of CIMSPA.
- Supported by an ‘open bursary from EMD UK subject to T+C’s
- A great stepping stone and reduced course fee towards the nationally accredited AIQ Level 3 FLexercise qualification
What will the FLexercise Essentials course allow me to do?
You have 2 options for teaching the FLexercise System.
Available to all who are successful attaining the FLexercise Essentials certification, who wish to convert or open a class and promote under the branding of FLexercise.
You will be required to pay an annual teacher affiliation fee of £60 and collect 25p per attendee, per class, submitted to FLexercise on a monthly basis. (Prices as at September 2019). This comprises of all the benefits above plus:
- Private Teachers Facebook group for exchanging music and class work ideas
- Civil liability and personal insurance
- National and Regional self-financing CPD training opportunities – ‘internal’ teacher refresher courses and workshops within the FLexercise community
- FLexercise Branding Tool Kit
- National press, website and social media promotion
- Promotional assets to use – ½ yearly magazine and e-zine
- PPL Phonographic Performance - £1.78 per class (20% reduction) – Additional cost
- Discounted CIMSPA membership – Additional cost
Teach the FLexercise System in a range of professional settings, including gyms, public venues, community halls, dance studios…the list goes on! You can call the class whatever you wish, however you are not permitted to use the FLexercise branding.
The next dates for the FLexercise Exercise Essentials are:
Saturday 23rd January 2021
Saturday 6th March 2021
Saturday 5th June 2021
Don't forget Flexercise Essentials is eligible for an EMD UK Open Bursary which can further reducie your course fee. The Open Bursary scheme is subject to terms and conditions. Please click here for more information.
|Course Fee £ 220.00|